Who We Are and Our Mission:
MTM and MTM Transit are healthcare and transportation management companies whose mission is to collaborate with clients in developing innovative solutions for accessing healthcare, increasing independence, and connecting community resources in the most cost-effective manner. As the nation's most trusted partners in removing community barriers, we prioritize the wellbeing of the communities we serve through philanthropy. Nationwide, our diverse employee base is always willing to give back and contribute. As a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council, we are committed to maintaining and empowering a diverse workforce.
Simply put, we are passionate about what we do and it shows. MTM has been recognized with numerous awards and accolades, including Mogul's Top 100 Innovators in Diversity & Inclusion (2017). The St. Louis Business Journal Healthiest Employers (2020), Best Places to Work (2019), Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2017), Top Family Owned Business (2016) and Top Five Largest Women-Owned Business (2020)
What will your job look like?
The Maintenance Technician will perform vehicle maintenance needs to satisfy compliance with vehicle warranties and assist with maintaining company or client fleet as required. Will also be responsible for assisting with facility maintenance and repairs as needed.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for maintenance, service, diagnosing, & repair of MTM Transit service vehicles
- Responsible for general maintenance and repairs of MTM Transit facilities and grounds
- Areas of repair to include but not limited to: automotive vehicle, light duty truck , powertrains, undercarriage/ chassis, electronic and electrical equipment, air conditioning and heating systems, and vehicle accessories and equipment drivability and diagnosis
- Assist in maintaining shop and facility to include servicing vehicle lifts, pumps, and like equipment as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned or required
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- 1- 4 years automotive mechanical experience preferred
- 2+ years training, experience or a combination of both preferred
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Knowledge of diesel engine mechanics preferred
- Provide own air and hand tools as required
- Regular attendance is required
Even better if you have...
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills with attention to timeliness and details
- Proficient in computer skills to ensure electronic repair work orders are completed correctly
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behavior related to such
- Ability to attend safety and vehicle repair course as may be required
- Willing to follow all company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
What's in it for you:
- $3,000 sign on bonus
- Affordable benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Training & Overtime
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Safety Bonus
- 401(k) matching up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal career growth opportunities
Pay Rate: $24.00 per hour
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual skills, experience, and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact MTM’s People & Culture.