Job descriptionJostensPIX has created a game-changing Picture Day experience! As The Most Trusted Partner in Celebrating Moments That Matter, the essence of Jostens' mission is conveyed with three simple words: Capture. Celebrate. Inspire. It’s all about recognizing life’s most important moments and inspiring the creation and celebration of even more.
We're hiring School Photographers!
$18.00/hour Position starts 7/7/22
We're looking for high energy, reliable talent to take school portraits. No photography experience needed, we provide paid training that will get you ready for school picture day. This is a part-time, seasonal role. Seasonal events will go through October/November. Although a remote position, you must live in the Phoenix, AZ area to attend school events. As a JostensPIX Photographer, you can:
- Work with a fun, supportive team
- Travel to new places (and get paid for it)
- Make kids smile and capture special moments
- Learn new skills (with paid training)
- Work Monday through Friday
- Get paid fast and frequently (as often as DAILY, see below*)
- Have a chance to earn really BIG incentives – apply to learn more!
- Ability to put a smile on peoples’ faces
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Enjoy working in a school environment with children of all ages
- Reliably travel to schools M-F (including early morning start times)
- Valid US driver's license and reliable, insured car
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED
*Did you know that our employees can get paid daily? Apply today and get your earnings when you want them! #hiring #dailypay #dailypaynation
Celebrating over 125 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Jostens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.