Job descriptionAllied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
As a Risk Investigations GSOC Operator, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more.
- Full Time- JPMC- Columbus OH- Multiple first shift positions open! Great pay!
- Great pay options (Weekly/Daily)!
- Work for the global leader in the security industry!
- Make a difference in your community!
- No experience necessary!
- Start a career in security—if you have strong customer service skills, we will train you!
- Medical, dental, 401K benefits after 60 days
- Must be good with computers!
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Actively monitor and effectively respond to all incoming requests for assistance, and monitor and assess potential risks, dangers, and incidents that may disrupt employee’s well-being, safety, and business continuity
- Communicate risk notifications and alerts with clarity and professionalism to the appropriate parties as required per the standard operating procedures
- Actively monitor all tools and resources provided to identify and assess possible incidents; maintain proficiency with tracking and communications platforms
- Proficiently research possible incidents, either discovered from resources provided, or provided by 3rd party partners
- Constantly communicate to support travelers, employees, and offices during emergency situations
- Gather and record contact information
- Successfully meet all KPI and metrics expectations
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures for the Crisis Management & Travel Security GSOC
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism in all activities
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Must possess a minimum of six (6) months of experience in a modern 911 Call Center, Central Station Alarm Monitoring and Dispatch operation, Technical Security Control Room, or similar environment
- Must possess work experience with each of the following:
- A GSOC and corporate security environment
- Handling crisis incidents in multinational company environment
- External intelligence providers/networks or comparable organizations
- Existing network in the industry
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize workload based on urgency
- Demonstrated high level of competency with advanced computer systems (e.g., hardware, software, and networks)
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and Security Systems professionals
- Demonstrated ability to operate radio, telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and working under extreme pressure
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Anaheim, CA 30+ days ago
Waste Pro Jacksonville, FL 32254 (Lackawanna area)+3 locations EmployerActive 3 days ago
SDI, Inc Morgantown, WV EmployerActive 3 days ago