Job descriptionOverview: Orthopaedic & Neurological Rehabilitation, Inc. (ONR) is a therapist-owned rehab company that is nationally recognized for the quality care we provide in Skilled Nursing, Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We offer inpatient and outpatient therapy services. We were founded in 1988 to meet the unique needs of our senior population. ONR’s collaborative partnerships provide successful outcomes for our residents. We pride ourselves on our commitment to a culture of teamwork and compassionate care for all the residents we serve. ONR is much more than a company. We are a group of caring professionals with the common goal of making a difference in the world, one patient at a time. We provide therapy in 27 states and growing! Opportunity: Exceptional Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity to join an outpatient program at one of the area's premier senior living communities! You will enjoy providing on-site outpatient therapy services through ONR’s TOUCH rehab program at The Village at NorthRidge in Los Angeles, CA. This is a luxurious senior living community with outstanding amenities and resident care. With this opportunity, become a Certified Dementia Practitioner at NO COST!
You will enjoy working in our TOUCH program! Great work/life balance with no weekends, no holidays and no overtime!
ONR’s TOUCH REHAB PROGRAM (on-site outpatient program): This is not your typical outpatient, and is not Skilled Nursing nor Home Health, it is a great combination of all three therapies working with seniors to improve the quality of their life and their independence. These are beautiful senior living communities offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. This is your opportunity to be a part of something truly special providing a unique service in a warm and welcoming atmosphere!
- ONR’s TOUCH program provides outpatient rehabilitation services and wellness programs in senior living communities and skilled nursing facilities.
- ONR is providing specialized therapy services through our TOUCH program which offers three TOUCHstones: Education, Fitness and Wellness, and Rehabilitation.
- You will enjoy providing outpatient therapy on-site in the rehab room, in the person’s residence or throughout the community. We bring the outpatient therapy services to them!
- ONR’s TOUCH program allows the residents to achieve their outpatient therapy and wellness goals on-site in the comfort and convenience of their residence.
- To learn more about ONR's TOUCH outpatient program, visit...https://www.onr-inc.com/touch-program/
To learn more, contact:
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
QuikTrip Dallas, TX $28.64 - $33.95 an hour EmployerActive 5 days ago
The Valley Health System Las Vegas, NV 89149 (Centennial Hills area) 26 days ago
LifeTime Fitness Center Saint Louis Park, MN 55416 (Blackstone area)+126 locations $14 - $16 an hour EmployerActive 2 days ago