Job descriptionStaff Accountant Dublin, Ohio
A Fortune 250 company and one of America's top residential builders is looking for a Staff Accountant for their team! If you are an Accountant, Accounting Analyst, Land Analyst or Financial Analyst this may be a great next step for you!
- 2022 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® by Great Place to Work® and Fortune, ranking in the top 50!
- What the employees say: 93% of employees said this company is a great place to work, compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company. 95% of employees said management is honest and ethical in their business practices.
- 50 Markets: Operations in approximately 50 major metro markets
- Unique multi-brand strategy: The Company employs a unique multi-brand strategy to serve all major customer groups
Responsibilities: Primary responsibility for completing monthly accounting duties, including preparation and recording of journal entries, maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of reconciliations, preparation of year-end tax packages and special projects, as required.
What you will do:
- Prepares monthly journal entries
- Maintains general ledger accounts and prepares monthly reconciliations
- Coordinates work efforts with National Shared Services
- Prepares and maintains supporting documentation for the Division's SOX binders
- Prepares initial income and balance sheet variance analysis for review by the division finance leaders
- Assists with the preparation of internal financial reports, cash flow projections and forecasts
- Prepares year-end tax package and various financial reports
What you will need:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent in related field)
- Minimum 2 years general accounting or finance experience
- Knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under time pressure
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Boston Public Health Commission Boston, MA 02118 (South Boston area) $75,000 - $85,000 a year 30+ days ago
State of Washington Health Care Authority Olympia, WA $61,224 - $80,292 a year 4 days ago